Auto Interior Fabricators/Trimmers
CCI is looking for detail-oriented, skilled Auto Interior Fabricators/Trimmers to join us in creating specialty high-quality interiors for our customers. If you are great at what you do, have a passion for classic vehicles and would like to use your creative skills to create award-winning auto interiors, CCI is the place for you. We offer a positive work environment and the ability to expand your knowledge and position as we continue to grow.
In your role as an Auto Interior Fabricator/Trimmer at CCI, you will design, fabricate and install interior panels, headliners, dashes and center consoles for classic automobiles.
The ideal candidate:
• Has experience creating custom automotive interiors
• Has excellent fabrication skills, including woodworking and sculpting plastic materials
• Takes pride in his/her work
• Has a strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Is motivated towards quality workmanship
• Has the ability to learn on the job.
• Has the ability to work independently, but also knows when to ask for guidance or assistance
• Is creative and has the ability to visualize and bring 3-D designs to life
• Has a strong work ethic
• Is able to follow verbal and written instructions
• Complete jobs quickly and accurately
12 volt/audio experience and/or sewing/upholstery skill are a plus, but are not required. The ability/desire to train others as we continue to grow is also a plus.
Job Type: Full-time hourly with overtime opportunities.
Hours: 9am – 6pm weekdays, occasional weekends.
Pay: Based on experience.
Location: CCI has recently moved to a new location. We are located in Rendon, Texas – off of Hwy 1187 between Mansfield and Burleson.
Related Keywords: classic cars, classic car restoration, car restoration, classic car customization, vintage cars, antique cars, Hot Rods, Custom Cars, Fabrication, Trimmer, auto upholstery, auto interiors, custom auto interiors.
Copyright 2015. Compton Custom Interiors. All Rights Reserved.